Purpose & Advantage:
- To drive away any ill effects of planets or any evil force.
- To appease the positive energies and natural elements surrounding the site.
- For devine grace & blessings of vaastu purush.
- Helps in taking his and other god`s blessings ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the people who are going to acquire the land.
- To kill all the negative energies and evil spirits at home.
- To blessed with good fortune & Luck.
What we do:
We provide a facility of Book the Priest / Pandit for Griha Pravesh Puja at your place at right time (We will fix the date & time according to your nakshatra on an auspicious day).
Our priest visits your home and chooses the appropriate area for performing the puja, usually the north east corner. We will guide the rules of pooja and make to complete your pooja with full of Shaucha (Full of purity and conscientiously).
- First of all.., all gods reside in the Cow so it is decorated and worshiped with flowers, turmeric and kumkum. Then the cow and calf is taken to all rooms. If it is a flat then it is worshiped outside. Our priest chants the mantra of Go Puja & family members touches it asking for its blessings.
- Puja is done for Threshold with Vasantam & pumpkin hanged at the top of main door to drive away any ill effects of planets or any evil force. God Ganapathy, Lakshmi and Saraswati are worshiped as they reside in the Threshold. The owner need to break Coconuts at all the remaining doors.
- Then the pooja will starts with Swansti mantra & Ganesh pooja. Then Swasti Punyaha vachana & Navagraha Mandapa aaradhana. Vastu purusha avahana is done in a Kalasam.
- In the mean while Owner sister need to boil the milk in new stove. Archana will done with Kumkuma, flowers and etc., Many more slokas & stotras will recite for blessings of Vastupurusha by the priests.
- Then Lakshmi Ganapati, Navagraha, Vastu homas will evoked to remove hindrances that prevent the path for entering the house.
- Next morning (or within the day) Sri Satyanarayana Vratam need to do for the divine blessings of Satya Deva.
- And perform vratam with all customs and rituals followed by you strictly under the guidance of our pandits.