Purpose & Advantage:
- To appease the positive energies and natural elements surrounding the site.
- To make vaastu purush is in its full strength of House.
- For divine grace & blessings of Vastu Purusha.
- Helps in taking his and other god`s blessings ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the people who are going to acquire the land.
- To kill all the negative energies and evil spirits at Construction area.
What we do:
We provide a facility of Book the Priest / Pandits to conduct the Bhoomi Pooja at your place / construction area at right time (We will fix the date & time according to your nakshatra on an auspicious day).
Our priest visits your site and chooses the appropriate area for performing the puja, usually the North-east corner. We will guide the rules of pooja and make to complete your pooja with full of Saucha (Full of purity and conscientiously).
We perform Sankusthapana at your place in an exact muhurta. Bhoomi Pooja will starts with Swansti mantra & Ganesh pooja. Then Swasti Punyaha vachana, Navagraha Mandapa aaradhana and Vastu purusha aavahana is done in a Kalasam. Archana will be done with Kumkuma, flowers and etc., Many more slokas & stotras will recite for blessings of Vastu Purusha by the priests. A small pit is then dug in North/East direction of the land. Auspicious things like turmeric sabut , durba grass, betel nuts, kalava, Naag nagin , dakshina, panch ratna and rice grains are put inside the pit. Auspicious metals like gold and silver can also be put. We facing in North/East direction while performing this ritual. And perform Bhoomi Pooja with all customs and rituals followed by you strictly under the guidance of our pandits.
Om Shrim Hreem Kreem Shreem
Sri Devi Bhumavatiye Namaha!!
– Bhoodevi Moola Mantra